Friday, November 18, 2011

I created this blog a long time ago and am finally making my very first post. That being said, here it is!

Sometime earlier this year, I was out with my wonderful friend Tina (my boyfriend's mom) having a girl day. We were in town and she had to go to the quilt shop for some fabric. While in there, the shop owner was sewing fabric onto paper! She explained how to do English Paper Piecing in about 10 minutes. I had no idea how easy it was! Tina, seeing how interested I was in it, got me started. She got me the fabric, needles, thread, and the hexagon paper pieces. Since then, I've been addicted!

I don't have a ton of pictures of my progress yet, but they will come soon.

My very first hexagon.

First attempt at putting them together.


One of our kitties, Panther, thought he was helping.

Attempting to make a pattern.

Our friends were about to have a baby, so I put mine on hold to make her a baby quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment